Skin Tightening using ReFirme™
What is ReFirme?
- ReFirme is a FDA approved non-invasive skin tightening procedure that uses Radiofrequency (RF) plus infrared (IR) energy to heat the collagen bundles below the skin
- This heating results in an immediate contraction of the existing collagen fibers (much like putting a sweater in a hot dryer) which tightens and lifts the skin above it
- It helps improve the appearance of the skin that has lost collagen and elastin which results in those lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin
- This is followed by collagen remodeling, which occurs gradually, leading to improvement in sagging skin.
Where can it be used and is there downtime?
- Areas treated are
- jowl and neck laxity
- sagginess under the eyes
- saggy brow lines
- nasal labial folds
- Does not hurt—no downtime—no anesthesia
How many treatments do I need and how much does it cost?
- The protocol is a series of five treatments each three weeks apart
- The cost is $500 per treatment per area
- There is a package pricing where you prepay four treatments and get the fifth one free
The ReFirme constitutes the second of three treatments in the Triniti ™ Program.
Back to top