For more info please contact:
What is an esthetician?
- Someone who is trained and knowledgeable
about the skin, skin care treatments
and skin care products
- We have one, and her name is Susie.
What does she do?
- Ultrasonic pore cleansing
- Chemical peels
- Customized skin consultations
- Expert in skin care products that would be beneficial to you
What is a microdermabrasion?
- Is the application of high speed crystals against the face under suction
- Exfoliates or ‘sandblasts’ off the dead outer layer of skin
- Makes your skin shiny and more reflective of light
- Some patients come once a month for years
Can’t I do this at home?
- There are chemical exfoliates and devices you can use at phome
- They do not have the necessary vacuum to get into the deeper layers as a professional machine does
- A medical grade microdermabrasion result cannot be duplicated at home
What is an ultrasonic pore cleansing?
- A spatula is applied to the surface of the skin that is attached to an oscillating device
- This spatula oscillates at 28,000 rpm
- It goes just below the surface of the skin, oscillating out dead cells and bacteria from clogged pores and blackheads
- Once you have had a micro-scrub, your face is mechanically clean as it can get
What kind of chemical peels do we use?
- We use rather mild chemical peels and do not do deep, surgical type peelst
- Use chemicals such as glycolic acid to exfoliate the dead layer of skint
- Slightly deeper level than that achieved by the microdermabrasiont
- Which is why they call it a peel, because you do have some peeling for 2-3 days
What kind of skin care products do we use?
- We use professional grade skin care products that contain the latest technology in the science
of skin care
- They are bio-active substances that biochemically do something to improve the appearance of the skin vs. decorative cosmetics that just cover the skin
- The products we use are sold only to doctors